This is probably the reasoning behind my love for Topshop's limited edition clothing which acts as a modern comparison to vintage clothing.
This season's a1 collection sees even more beautifully embellished items that are sure to make any girls eyes widen. As you may well know, I love flirty and feminine clothes that can be teamed with some chelsea boots or a rough parka. I myself, usually dress down in the day so I love any chance to dress up in gorgeous dresses.
Although some of Topshop's limited editions are on the pricey side, I like to think of them as an investment and due to the quality of the apparel and the great attention to detail, they make perfect dresses for special occasions. You also still get that "unique" feel as Topshop only make a small number of each dress, making them very special.
Here are a little selection for you to see:
Aw thank you!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I love reading other blogs :)
xx