Monday, 6 May 2013

Summer loving

It's not everyday we get some sun in Wales so when we do, it's almost as if it's some sort of festival which we celebrate. Everyone takes to the streets in their summer clothes - floral dresses, vests ( oh boy) and flip flops are a regular here. There are areas of the valley which become completely overwhelmed by summer sun lovers - from the local and legendary ice cream shop which creates the most amazing boat trays filled with flavours that your mouth can only dream of, to the local beer garden and the park greens. What do I do? Well, even though I'm not a natural red head, you'd be forgiven for thinking differently. My body reacts to the sun by turning a peachy shade of pink. I also get sick. Yup, no joke. Today however I'm fighting back by sitting in the boy's garden with Vogue in one hand and a trilby in the other. The sun won't beat me today. Oh and do you like my dress? Picked it up yesterday ready for the sun! A beaut of a buy for £12.99 Enjoy your day lovelies.

Dress: New Look

By Mimi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment x