It's finally here! After a few weeks of planning, today is the launch day of my new feature - He Wears, She Wears. I wanted to create a feature that celebrates your fashion tastes, your creativity and your styles. I think they're much more appealing than anything I could ever offer. So, let's start of with a beaut of a blogger called Megan. Here's the first She Wears post!
20 years old
Student: Fashion Communication and Promotion
Intern: House of Holland, ASOS, Alexander McQueen, JD Sports, Band, Size and Blacks.
Overalls- Topshop
Crop- Primark
Boots- Topshop
Fedora- Topshop
Crop- Primark
Boots- Topshop
Fedora- Topshop
I absolutely ADORE Megan's style. I love how she mixes the laid back cool with the fedora and boots, with the super on trend overalls - a trend that is infused into every high street shop's collection this season. Definitely a look that I'll be trying myself sometime!
Make sure you all check out Megan's blog - it's a the perfect amount of OOTD posts mixed with trend predictions and designer profiles. I can see this blog becoming a regular on my blogroll!
Megan says: "This outfit is quite a laidback look, a simple overall and black crop all rolled together with a shoe boot and a fedora. I have come quite attached to hats recently due to my rather stubborn fringe so a hat is an easy way to keep it at bay. These Topshop overalls are now my go to piece, they're so easy and go with a number of tops underneath whether its t shirts, crop tops or shirts, spiffing!"
Q&A with Megan:
How would you describe your style? Are you a trend follower or do you like paving your own way?
I am a trend follower to an extent, I like to follow trends and I read Vogue and Elle religiously each month, but I know what I like and I know what suits me so not all trends are for me.
I am a trend follower to an extent, I like to follow trends and I read Vogue and Elle religiously each month, but I know what I like and I know what suits me so not all trends are for me.
What or who in particular influences your fashion choices?
I have a few girl crushes who massively influence my looks, Alexa Chung in particular is a big one for me.
I have a few girl crushes who massively influence my looks, Alexa Chung in particular is a big one for me.
What is fashion to you?
Fashion for me is feeling comfortable in what you're wearing, it's a way of expressing who you are and what you're about. Fashion for me is my life as I study it, write about it and work within it so Fashion is me.
Fashion for me is feeling comfortable in what you're wearing, it's a way of expressing who you are and what you're about. Fashion for me is my life as I study it, write about it and work within it so Fashion is me.
What do you think? Do you love Megan's style as much as me?
By Mimi

Love her style! Will be adding her to my blog roll!! Great idea love the post x
ReplyDeleteEve x
She looks lovely doesn't she! Thank you. If you want to get involved or know a guy or girl that would be up for it then let me know! :) x
DeleteLove this outfit. Great feature! x x
ReplyDeleteI Love These Pancakes
Thank you :) xx
DeleteI'm so happy that the overall found it's way back into trendy women's fashion. She looks so effortlessly cool, I can't wait to check out the rest of her blog! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
Delete